tellows API – Partnership Program
What is tellows?
- tellows is a community project operating in over 40 countries worldwide as a leading phone number resource
- Users rate phone numbers using our score model: the tellows score
- Reported numbers display how trustworthy the number is and provide helpful information for other users
- Our blacklist contains all of the negatively reported numbers
- More than 7 million users visit tellows monthly
- Numbers on tellows receive over 20.000 comments monthly
- tellows is available for desktop, smartphones and tablets
- The tellows app for real-time identification of callers is available for iPhone and Android
Who uses tellows?
tellows ABC markets worldwide – differentiated by the amount of visitors and reported numbers:
- A markets are the most important tellows markets with 4.4m visits / month covering 80% of the total community; Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and France are the most important markets.
- B markets are between 40.000 and 100.000 visitors / month
- C markets contain less than 40.000 visits monthly
|A markets||B markets|
The tellows score is classified by our community on a scale of 1 (where 1 is very trustworthy) to 9 (where 9 is very untrustworthy) and entails harassment calls including aggressive advertising. To calculate the scores, tellows uses a complex algorithm to arrange individual numbers, considering several factors and the users’ opinion in the equation specified above. Therefore, all tellows users can see from a quick glance, whether the person calling is a trustworthy caller or not.
tellows API for blacklist integration
- Phone Number
- tellows score
- Number of comments
- Number of search requests
- Caller type
- Caller name (assigned by users)
- Area (including ZIP code, city, country code)
- Comments for each phone number
- Set language for the result output
- Deeplink to phone number
- Filter results by score, country, comments or search requests
Lifespan of Numbers on the Blacklist
The API allows you to receive all relevant numbers in one request.
Get more information on how to use the API.